Pure Oxygen Mixer
Since 1969, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. has led the industry in surface aeration and mixing with thousands of installed units throughout the world. For those wastewater applications that require an efficient means of introducing oxygen into a system, the OxyMix pure oxygen mixer is an economical solution compared to other pure oxygen devices.
How It Works
The regenerative mixing pattern of the OxyMix pure oxygen mixer provides top-to-bottom mixing of the biomass and even distribution of oxygen. The proprietary gas injection device (GID) is designed to ensure oxygen is evenly distributed to the bulk liquid. The GID injects oxygen at multiple points below the unit’s impeller where liquid velocities are highest. The downward liquid movement draws the oxygen down into the basin where it has the maximum residence time for efficient oxygen transfer.
Features & Specifications
- No blowers or diffusers required
- Single equipment item for both mixing and aeration needs
- Independent aeration and mixing offers full oxygen control for process optimization
- 10 HP or 40 HP units available
- Standard Endura® Series high efficiency motor
- Single unit is capable of mixing up to a 105 foot (32 meter) diameter basin
- Floating unit offers easy access and operates in varying water depths
- Completely mixed conditions provide enhanced process control and mass transfer
- Minimal maintenance; no submerged couplings or bearings
- Installs in existing basins without dewatering
- High oxygen transfer provides operational cost savings