Typical water reuse applications require to meet very stringent effluent. Advanced controls help on data management and process optimization. Depending on the level of controls, even decision making can be made based on the process parameters and influent changes.
Advantages of Advanced Controls for Reuse
- Automated mass control ensures an efficient operation of the system.
- Optimizes nitrogen removal by adapting the process to influent conditions
- Available Dissolved oxygen, ORP and ammonia aeration system control for optimum energy savings
- Reduces chemical addition via load-based phosphorus control
- Provides additional data and trending for better operational understanding
- Reduces operator sampling time